The admissions process for The Evans School is as follows:
• Prospective parents make a request for further information by either calling or emailing the school
• A convenient time will then be arranged for prospective parents to tour the campus and meet with an Admissions Representative or the Head of School
• Thereafter, prospective parents submit an application (to download the application please click here)
• After the application is received, the student will be invited to spend some time on campus to allow for faculty assessment of the child to ensure correct placement
• Parent follow up with Admissions Representative
• Acceptances are mailed in March
Please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime during the process with questions or concerns.